Wednesday, July 13, 2011

*Sigh* I'm in love with this one...

So remember my post last year Si no aguantas el calor, sal de la cocina ? This wedding is her bestfriends wedding :0) First of all I had such a great time planning this wedding with the Bride, I love her to pieces and I love her family! Everyone looked absolutely beautiful the day of it was unreal... I, on the other hand, looked like crap as I always do during wedding set-ups...

Second, the venue was at The St. Regis in Dana Point. Oh yeah, she fancy huh! Everyone was super nice and helpful. I rolled in with my screeching Volvo (something was wrong with my struts or shock absorber or something like that...eh) and I was treated as if I was driving a Bentley. So St. Regis...you get an A+!

Third (what's with the count down?) Talk about fabulous vendors that worked on this wedding! Annette Hoegner of A Classic Touch Events kept everything organized and made the day through evening flow smoothly. Ridiculously awesome photographer Cean Orrett of Cean One Photography captured every flawless detail... Cean, my apologies for these atrocious pictures of mine, I just can't wait to show this wedding off! Needless to say I can not wait to see the professional images!!!

So here are the said photo's...I'm horrible at editing pictures nor do I have the patience. I need to figure out a faster way to upload, annotate and edit pictures...suggestions?











2 comments:

Leonardo said...

wow amazing, there are no words to express, because your flower arrangements and the way you decorated was awesome. Good work :)

rose@bunchesdirect said...

Beautiful. The combination of the lighting with the colours in the room and the flowers chosen is perfect. Thank you for sharing!