Sunday, October 10, 2010

si no aguantas el calor, sal de la cocina



















I love love love love love this wedding! Sultry, Sexy, Fierce...always beautiful, always fabulous! The bride and her mother was such a pleasure to work with and pretty much just let me run with the vision I had in mind. Coordinated by A Classic Touch . Thanks to Shalom at The Westin Pasadena for being so helpful and pretty much made sure that everything was perfect. I can't wait to get my hands on the professional photos!! Oh, by the way, if you're wondering what the heck the title mean? "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

As always, gorgeous!!!! I am so proud of you Dodie......

Anonymous said...

Guests are still talking about the flowers. Thanks for making our night unforgettable! -Sean and Marietta

Unknown said...

holy moly, this wedding collection is one of my favs!!!