Monday, September 19, 2011

Key West


Oh Key West....You are absolutely amaze-ah-balls :0) 

Today is my last day in this little piece of paradise and I'm braving the flight back to Cali tomorrow afternoon. My little get away is short but sweet. You need more than 2 full days here!! Upon arrival my friend and I immediately went to grad these delicious Chocolate covered keylime pies on a stick!! A delightful treat for sure...needless to say I had a sugar high for a good few hours after that. A lovely dinner at The Rum Barrel  Delicious yummilicious scrumpdillioucious! This place is a must :0) 

Yesterday we went snorkeling, jet skiing and a relaxing bbq for dinner! Gracious host at a lovely home off the ocean with a 40ft boardwalk (picture above) So much fun and I pretty much passed out after dinner, wine and dessert :0) 

The weather here is pretty warm and pretty humid... mid 80's all day! Tons of beautiful lush shruberry, plants and trees. Tropical heaven!

I can't wait to go back to this place and shooting for a week long vacation!  

No comments: