Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July

Happy 4th of July everyone!!! I know the image above is not very Americana-ish...I was searching for a red white and blue anything in my arsenal of pictures but I failed so you get a bright and sunny arrangement fitting for the heat that we've been (enjoying?) lately. Needless to say, I'm sporting a very chic farmers tan and I'm almost to the point of dehydration. Ahhhh the joys of summer.

There have been LOTS of good stuff happening at Brassavolas lately that I haven't had time to blog anything!!!

First off we were fortunate enough to participate in an episode of WE TV's 'I do over' with Diann Valentine :0) Talk about chic! I'll post pictures once I unearth them from my phone. Here's the teaser: I DO OVER so watch out for it! I think we're at the last episode. Air date to follow.

Second... We are moving!!! Our new studio is in the process of getting it's hair and nails did! Target opening is September! Stay tuned... in the mean time we are still at our old studio in Chino slowly but surely cleaning, packing and taking lots of allergy drugs.

[[[ New studio address ]]]
Brassavolas Floral Couture
4200 Chino Hills Parkway, Suite 640 . Chino Hills . CA 91709
p: 909.517.2448

I am absolutely excited about this weekend!!! Currently preparing for a wedding at the St. Regis :0) working with fab vendors Annette Hoegner of A Classic Touch Event Planning and Cean Orrett of Cean One Photography

Well...that's it for now. Until next time! Stay cool out there and don't be stupid like me...wear sunscreen!!! XO

No comments: