Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Well folks, looks like we made it through 2009 alive! Hope everyone had a wonderful New Years Eve celebration. I am watching the Rose Parade on TV right now and the flowers and other organic materials they used on the floats are absolutely marvelous! I'm kind of bummed that these floats are not environmentally friendly. There should be a "Green" Parade Float company.
The bouquet above just reminded me of the feeling I had this morning...fresh, renewed awareness and infinite possibilities for the new year. I'm not a big "Resolution" kind of guy but there are some things that I'd like to improve. I'll strive to blog more often, eat healthier and treasure my family and friends.
I wish you all a prosperous, healthy and fabulous New Year!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year to you! What a spectacular arrangement!!! Congratulations to you on all of your accolades this past year... wishing you more to come in 2010, the year of the tiger, rawr!

Flower Design Events said...

Happy New Year, I hope 2010 will be filled with flowers

Flores La Plaza said...

Muy bonito!!!