Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Richard Nixon Library - Open House

[ Haute Couture Table ]


[ Natural Chic Table ]


[ Traditional with a twist Table ]


[ European inspired Table ]


[ Japanesque Table ]

What an open house!!! Held at the fabulous Richard Nixon Library in Yorba Linda. The main ballroom consisted of pristine white walls, Gold & Tangerine window drapes, four exquisite fireplace and three magnificent crystal chandeliers! If you are searching for a venue give Carrie and Laura a call. I am very honored to be one of the florists on their Preferred Vendor List.

The color scheme for this open house was obviously RED! I designed some variations of tall centerpieces which was very well received.

It was also nice to see Eddie from Tasteful Cakes...it's been a couple of years since last I saw him! His cakes are absolutely gorgeous. I've seen A LOT of cakes in my career and his attention to detail is just unmatched.

Jim Kennedy of Jim Kennedy Photographers who is responsible for the fabulous images of one of my Brides...images to follow! Sorry Jim, I had to use my non-pro image for this post...I'll update it once I get the more fabulous one from you!!

Table settings was provided by Creme de la Creme Catering

To the Brides and Grooms who I met at the show...such a pleasure meeting you all! I hope to be of assistance with your wedding florals.

No comments: