Monday, February 16, 2009

Pasadena Wedding


Denise Hidalgo and Tony Savaglio was married at the Westminster Presbyterian Church in Pasadena and the reception was held at the fabulous Castle Green in Pasadena. I had such a great time designing this wedding because first the couple was a blast to work with completely trusted my vision and their color scheme is my favorite especially if I get to do it in January!!! Kelley Lee Gin of Picture Perfect Events stepped up to the plate and organized everything for the Bride and Groom a couple of weeks before the wedding. Thanks to Cean Orrett of Cean One Photography for the incredible images totally capture the personalities of the couple!

Florist: Dodie Sy - Brassavolas Floral Couture
Planner: Kelley Lee Gin - Picture Perfect Events
Catering: Simply Elegant Catering
Photography: Cean Orrett - Cean One Photography







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Dodie! Such gorgeous work as always! I must come in and see you!
:-)